Considering the COVID19 situation all around the world, with constraints in terms of travelling, quarantine conditions, and restrictions of travel, and after consultation with our colleagues hosting us in Odessa on 20th and 21st May 2020, we have decided, as an emergency measure, to postpone the 9th OENOVITI International Symposium and 13th General Assembly to a later date.
A vote is currently organized among members to decide for a new date.
We will communicate the new date in the coming weeks and re-start the registrations accordingly.
We will soon gather the Executive Committee in a visioconference in May to discuss pending issues: OENOVITI/OENODOC Agreement models, Financial Aspects, Preparation of the next GA and Symposia, Project Development…
If you have any item that you would like to share in view of this COMEX Meeting, please feel free to contact us.